Re: Oasis DocBook home page missing?

/ Dan York <dyork@e-smith.com> was heard to say:
| and found that the page is "Not Found". The whole site, in fact,
| now seems to focus on "ebXML" and I could find no mention of
| DocBook anywhere in the site.  Can anyone explain what is going
| on?

No, because I've been on the road for a week. And I'm somewhere over
Newfoundland right now. But I'll look into it when I get back to my
office.

OASIS was hacked a few weeks ago and that caused all sorts of havoc.
This may simply be fallout from that event.

Anyway, it's not intentional on the part of OASIS, I'm certain.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The way to get things done is not