Summary 2 for"New to DocBook: XML or SGML, Clark or Open?"

(was "New to DocBook: XML or SGML, Clark or Open?" in DOCBOOK list)

Sorry for bothering you with greenhorn questions, but after
subscribing to DOCBOOK-APPS I think that the most experienced
DocBookers read DOCBOOK-APPS more frequently than DOCBOOK.
As I would like to absorb the SGML/XML/DocBook spirit more
quickly, I dare to repost the summary below also in this mailing list.
If you have time and you are willing to share your experience, please do it.

Thanks

Petr