Tables with frames that cross a page boundary lose halfmy hrule

Hi,

I have got hrules above and below my footers and headers ...

If I have a table with a frame of any sort that crosses a page boundary, I
lose the right-hand half of the hrule above the footer only. It does not
seem to matter if it is a recto or verso page!

Does anyone know how to fix that? Seems like a TeX interaction of some sort.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com
Samba (Team member, www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member, www.ethereal.com)