Re: Problem converting DB to PDF...

> I must say that it would be nice if ImageMagic could set the DPI
> right away, instead of going through eps and ghostscript...

I'm fairly certain it does, but it's been a while so I could be wrong.
Check out the "density" option to "convert" -- here's the relevant
tidbit from the man page:

       -density <width>x<height>
              vertical and horizontal resolution in pixels of the
              image.

             This option specifies an image density when  decod-
             ing  a  Postscript  or Portable Document page.  The
             default is 72 pixels per inch in the horizontal and
             vertical direction.

IIRC, I ran into this too, and used this option to fix it.  Like
I said, it's been a while, so I could be remembering wrong...

Sean Ross
Corvallis, Oregon, USA
rosss@research.or.com
'99 Subaru Impreza RS