RE: jade/openjade xml-dssl fot

With the paths changed for the locations you have on your system: I use,

openjade -t sgml -i html -d d:\xml\sgml\stylesheets\db159\html\docbook.dsl
d:\xml\openjade\pubtext\xml.dcl file.xml

Any newlines in the above have been added by my mailer. It should all be on
one line.

> and for producing an fot

I have not tried this one so I can not help.

> and instead of telling jade on the command line about my
> stylesheet can i use
> PI within my XML file for example like this:
> <? href="path to my stylesheet" type="text/dssl"?>
> something like that .

I have no idea.

Phill