Re: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V1.25(experimental)

> I've just released experimental version 1.25 of my DocBook XSL
> Stylesheets.  The distribution now includes Saxon extension functions
> and an extension element to handle transclusion, callouts, and
> numbered program listings.

Thanks Norm. This is what I have missed in XSLT stylesheets. For anyone
who want to use these features, there are few notes:

1. You will need Saxon XSLT processor, available at

	http://users.iclway.co.uk/mhkay/saxon/index.html

2. When running Saxon, you must tell it to use Norm's extension. This
can be done if you invoke Saxon by following command:

	java -cp
/path/to/saxon;/path/to/saxon/saxon.jar;/path/to/dbx125/extensions/nwalsh.jar
             com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet <saxon parameters>

3. You must enable Saxon extension in stylesheets. Modify following line
in docbook/html/param.xsl

	<xsl:param name="saxon.extensions" select="'0'"/>

	<xsl:param name="saxon.extensions" select="'1'"/>

(or alternatively you can set this parameter to 1 on command line when
invoking Saxon)

4. Now you are ready to use new fantastic features. For example you can
use following code to include listing of external file mysource.java in
your document:

<programlisting>
<inlinegraphics format="linespecific" fileref="mysource.java"/>
</programlisting>

Hope helps to someone.;)

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz