RE: Using DocBook 4.1 with FrameMaker+SGML 6.x

The DocBook application that ships with FM+SGML is just a sample; it's
neither current (like you say, it's v2.x) nor complete. Rather than
attempting to update it you should just build your own application from
scratch by importing whatever *SGML* DTD that you want to use.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206