RE: Using DocBook 4.1 with FrameMaker+SGML 6.x

I'm aware that FM+SGML can't import XML; what I am after (now, after messing
around with options most of the day) is a way to update the version of the
DocBook SGML DTD used by the program. It seems that many of the tags I am
accustomed to using are not supported in the old DTD, which I think is a 2.x
version. All the references in the manuals to "consult your application
developer" for many of my questions are enough to drive one crazy,
especially if one is in the unfortunate position of being the application
developer. I could try to make something up from scratch, but I have grown
rather fond of DocBook 4.x.