Re: Re: DOCBOOK: Graphics across multiple formats

/ Colin Paul Adams <colin@colina.demon.co.uk> was heard to say:
[...]
| I decided it's time enough to do some debugging - and I have managed
| to solve the problem (i.e. I can now omit the format specifier altogether).
[...]
| I am not certain if this is the appropriate fix - I'll leave Norman to
| figure that out.

I think I've brought these two files back into line. If the problem
persists after the next release (later tonight, if all goes well),
please let me know.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--