Non-English language problem

Hi!

I'm trying to use docbook DTD to write technical documentation for my company.
SGML seems to be only good enough soulution ( i need on-line browsing and pretty
good printouts as well ) and docbook is only DTD with good reference (I used to
find any documentation e.g. to linuxdoc a few months ago - without effects).

My problem is that I have to write in polish language using iso-8859-2 (Latin2)
character set. Html documents in iso-8859-2 need to have a "meta http-equiv"
element in header to be displayed correctly, PDF's and other formats suitable
for printing need to use iso-8859-2 fonts.

Because I'm not SGML expert, I ask you for help: where can I find documentation,
which will help me to nationalize docbook DTD and other tools (I would like to
use sgml-tools2 package) ?

T.I.A.

Siaco.

--