Re: inline image data in rtf

I'm not sure of having fully understand your question. I have problems
trying to open trf with images into Word97, but it works well with
word 6.0. I suspect it has something to do with my word installation.
Anyway, the question is: If you want your rtf with "embedded" images,
read the rtf file into word and save it as rtf again.

(P.S. I'm not sure it this answer is valid for you. Sorry.)

Regards,

Angus Lees wrote:

> sure enough, someone wants to import some of our docs into MSWord.
>
> jade's rtf output seems to only put the image pathname into the rtf,
> which doesn't work too well, since we're using unix and they're using
> windows.. it'd be much easier if the image data was inlined and we
> only had to hand over a single .rtf
>
> is there a way to get jade to do this?
>
> (norms dsssl stylesheets, if it matters - but i can't see a way of
> specifying such in there)
>
> --
>  - Gus

Juan R. Migoya