Re: AW: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use

Hi Raimund,
I think I've now got a working RPC test-bed on my Cygwin machine. I did have to deal with Windows Firewall but it was easy. I installed rpcbind, started it up, compiled following your recipe and ran './server' and './client localhost' in two separate windows. What I see is this...

./client localhost
Loop 0: time on host localhost = 1514712920 == Sun Dec 31 01:35:20 2017
can't establish connection with host localhost

Am I correct that what you expect to see is multiple lines each starting with a different "Loop" number? And that if I use a vanilla (non-Cygwin) libtirpc I should see those multiple lines?
Thanks,

..mark