Re: why anacron isn't available in cygwin ?

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Jérôme Bouat <jerome.bouat@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

> I'm using cron over cygwin. However, when the computer was powered off,
> how can I run the tasks which have been missed ?

With 'cron' if a job has been missed because the system was powered down
then you will need to manually execute it.  However, if you are using
another job scheduler, such as 'anacron' or 'celery' you can run missed
tasks.

Anacron information:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anacron

Celery Project: