This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New apache 2.4 package
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 13:23:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: New apache 2.4 package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C9D37D92E903B347A31B9CF82643BA28075C85CC at 046-CH1MPN1-043 dot 046d dot mgd dot msft dot net>
On Wed, 2015-07-08 at 12:57 +0000, Habermann, David (D) wrote:
> I was trying to install the new httpd (apache 2.4) package today, and can't
> seem to find the equivalent of the old /usr/sbin/httpd2-config file (which
> created the Windows service). Does that still exist? If so, can you please
> point me to where it lives now?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple