This is the mail archive of the cygwin mailing list for the Cygwin project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
For a while now, the test cases that come with libapr1 have been
bombing with this message:
*** fatal error - NtCreateEvent(lock): 0xC0000035
I finally took some time to investigate and have extracted a STC
that demonstrates the problem.
It's been a decade since I did any C programming, so I'm not really
sure that the STC is valid. However, it does work on my Debian
box. (I know that doesn't really mean anything, but it's the best I
can do.)
I've tried this on my Win7-64 box running the 20110822 snapshot and
on a WinXP VM running 1.7.9. I get the same results in both places.
Regards,
David
--
David Rothenberger ---- daveroth@acm.org
The First Rule of Program Optimization:
Don't do it.
The Second Rule of Program Optimization (for experts only!):
Don't do it yet.
-- Michael Jackson
Attachment:
stc-flock-fork.c
Description: Text document
-- Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/ Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |