Re: Offer of membership in Software Freedom Conservancy, Inc. to Crosstool-ng

I am still looking for crosstool-ng to join the SFC.

I remember meeting with Bradley, and with many other open-source contributors.

I think with the history of this thread is an application for the SFC.

Cheers,

-Bryan Hundven