Re: autoconf: ./configure fails on cygwin for crosstool-ng-1.24.0

On 5/6/19 1:08 PM, Philipp wrote:

> Is there anything I can do to solve the problem?
> If I have to provide more information I'll gladly do.

It should work with your Bash. The fact that it fails with both your
Bash, and with recent zsh, suggest a configuration problem of some sort
(not a problem with your shells per se). You can try debugging it by
using 'bash -x configure', or by putting 'set -x' into 'configure' just
before the place you think is causing the problem.