Sival Expo 2019

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I see that your company will be exhibiting at the Sival Expo 2019.

So I am reaching out to you to check if you'd be interested in acquiring a
list of 20,000 visitors who will be attending the show to increase your
customer base?

If you feel this might bring some changes in your business growth, we will
be happy to send you the pricing detail for your review.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Issabell Carter

Marketing Manager