Hose

Dear Manager,

Have a nice day!

This is Jessie  from China.

We are professional Rubber Hoses manufacturer for 10 years and hope to
cooperate with you ,we have ISO9001/ISO3821/ISO14001,BS3212 test report and so on.

Our main products:single line oxygen/acetylene hose, twin line welding hose, air hose, water hose, oil resistant hose, heat resistant hose, L.P.G hose, freon charging hose, TIG torch hose and other industry hose.

Free sample can be provide for your evaluation.

May I know do you have any demands of the rubber hose? If yes, please  freely to contact me, and I will reply you as soon as I can, thank you dear friend.

Best regards

Jessie