Re: crosstool-ng - is the project alive?

On 09/14/2018 12:52 AM, Mateusz S wrote:
Hello,

I have recently submitted a PR on GitHub, yet it hasn't received any response.
https://github.com/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng/pull/1019

Also I see that there hasn't been any new commits in repository since
June, which has been quite long ago.
Is the project still alive?
Barely. I've been a defacto the only maintainer for quite a while and over the past few months I had no time to spend on the project, unfortunately. I hope to clean up the outstanding PRs/issues a bit once my schedule settles (kids start school, etc).

Regards,
Alexey.