Some Questions

Hello all,

I have two questions, some input would be awesome. :)

1. Are there any plans to support LSB based builds?

2. I am building multiple cross-compilers and throwing them into the
same toolchain. I am doing this by running separate builds into the
same out dir. This works nicely, however, host components need to be
rebuilt for each configuration(which waste some time). Would you guys
be interested in a feature where you can pass multiple config files
and have crosstools-ng build all of them in one go? (I can put a patch
together, if you guys would be willing to accept such a feature)

Thanks,
Justin