Re: [crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng] bc9ed3: Adds Raspberry Pi 3 sample config

> On Mar 3, 2016, at 7:52 AM, Mike Ray <mike@raspberryvi.org> wrote:
>
> Hello Bryan.
>
> I'll see if I can tweak the config myself at the same time.  But because
> I'm blind I don't find menuconfig (or other curses apps) all that easy
> to use.  Incidentally apologies for top-posting but that's another thing
> with not being able to see...and a bit lazy.

I think the toolchain built here should work fine, Iâm just saying that the platform itself might need a little love. When I get my rpi3, Iâll definitely be wanting to running the test-suite on it asap.

> But there's plenty of ARM Cortex A53 stuff online so I might be able to
> just use one of the other configs to hack it.
>
> Mike

PS: itâs hard to keep context of the message when you top post. Please donât top post. :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style