Re: Homebrew formula for Raspberry Pi

Hi Al,

These instructions look pretty much identical to what I've
implemented. My recipe copies the resulting toolchain to
/usr/local/Cellar, a case-insensitive FS, which may or may not cause
me problems down the line. Also, I was able to build with the default
clang, didn't require GCC build host for the particular versions of
tools I selected. So far so good...

$ gcc --version
Configured with: --prefix=/usr --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2.1
Apple LLVM version 5.1 (clang-503.0.40) (based on LLVM 3.4svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin12.6.0
Thread model: posix