Cannot check "C++" in additional language

Hi everyone,

I'm using crosstool-ng v 1.21.0
Following this tutorial : http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/426 I managed to compile a helloworld code written in C and have it work on my rapsberry pi. This worked great. However my real interest is in C++. I wanted to apply the same procedure for C++, but menuconfig does not allow me to check the C Compiler -> C++ case! When I press select, nothing happens. Could anyone tell me how to be a able to work on C++ codes with crosstool-ng?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Additional info:
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS