Re: Hosting under the SFC umbrella

Bryan, All,

On 2015-05-13 10:24 -0700, Bryan Hundven spake thusly:
> On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@free.fr> wrote:
> > Some time ago, I asked the Software Freedom Conservancy (SFC) if they
> > would be willing to host the crosstool-NG project. They now have
> > answered, and we've been offered membership:
> >     https://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2014-04/msg00013.html
[--SNIP--]
> A while back Yann sent this message out, and two people were nominated
> for CPLC, Yann and myself.

For quite a while, even before I passed maintainership over to Bryan, I
have not be very active in crosstool-NG. Now, it looks like some new
life is birthing quietly and surely under Bryan's care, while I just
happen to be the cranky voice, like an old spirit still whispering from
time to time.

As such, I believe I do not belong to the CPLC, and thus step down from
being a contender.

I'll be happy to continue my occasional ranting on the IRC channel, and
maybe even here on the list, too. ;-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.