Re: github... need suggestions from you.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Carsten Schoenert
<c.schoenert@gmail.com> wrote:
> So no, use Github if like but also respect the
> classical way with mail and mailing lists.

This project is switching to github.

I started this thread because I wanted help from the community on the
"WORK FLOW" for working with github and mailing list. I've never said
that the mailing list is going away, but I digressed when I mentioned
that Austin is right about posting issues on the mailing list causing
divergence from github issues.

The reasons I moved us to github was:
1) ease infrastructure maintenance
2) provide a way to track issues/bugs

Again, I started this thread for constructive conversation around
this, but I've not gotten any, so I'm not going to respond to this
thread and keep pushing forward with github.

-Bryan