RE: Announcing `autocrossgen'

Nikita,

Assuming your question was:

Can you give me advice on a tool that would build me a native toolchain
for Arm?

The answer to this would be:  Currently, there is nothing that will do
this for you.  Older versions of BuildRoot (pre 2013) would build you a
toolchain for the target, but this support has been removed.  Having
said this, you can build gcc against your cross-toolchain and make it
work the right way for the target.  At that point, it would be a great
idea for you to natively build (assuming the cross-built gcc you have
works) gcc again for the target (this will ensure that gcc has the
correct paths associated with it - which can be a problem when building
some things).

If your target is supported in BuildRoot-2012.02, then you should be
able to select legacy options and choose to build each component of a
toolchain through the menu options.

Good luck!

Andy