Re: Q: whald should I give my "customers" ?

Thanks again (worth a lot for me).

I have no  problems with licenses (all in the same city).

I thought that the idea is that the whole system is compiled with the
same toolchain (rootfs + drivers + applications).
Is'nt it so ?

But this leeds me to snother question which deserves a separate thread.....

Thanks
Mau