RE: crosstool-ng powerpc with libstdc++ build error: Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES

I dunno, perhaps I found it on the crossgcc mailing list.  I do recall that the
post was from about a year ago.

> Do you have any idea what is going on and why optimising for size breaks it?

Yes, I did (two weeks ago).  I filed it away as "here is how to fix this" and
forgot the why ;).  It has something to do with a change in a version of GCC
that works for eglibc, however, when building uClibc as libc, there is a quirk.

I don't recall the when's and wherefores on the matter, just remember it has
specifically to do with uClibc and GCC.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Andy