Re: Baking linker flags into generated cross-ld

Hello Trevor!

Thank you for your hint.

I tried a combination of setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH & starting via ld:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/rst/lib
/opt/rst/lib/ld-linux.so.3 /opt/rst/usr/bin/gdb

This leads to a flooding of my console with messages like

Name collision between linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux
linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux
linux linux linux linux linux linux linux
Name collision between linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m
linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m
linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m linux-m
linux-m linux-m

until I killed the process...

If this had worked I would use it as second best solution.

Although I do not know if these message would also occur if gdb has been built
with --rpath=/opt/rst/lib --dynamic-linker=/opt/rst/lib/ld-linux.so.3 ...
In my little hello world test program these message do not occur...I think just
because it does not use any locale functions.

RÃdiger

Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> hat am 10. Februar 2013 um 19:34
geschrieben: