CT: arm-none-linux-gnueabi: how to configure with different arm family SOC's

Hi Alexander,

I have a very basic question for building arm-none-linux-gnueabi sample.

Could you please tell me...

Support I have a 4 different target boards comes with individual ARM
family soc's like armv5te, arm920t, armv7, cortex-a11.
When I building arm-none-linux-gnueabi..
1) If I don't touch any target configuration options, the final
tool-chain will support all the above boards.
2) or we need to configure the crosstool-ng with all 4 different
boards by specifying each family, will intern comes with 4 different
set of toolchains.
3) or we may give all 4 different families in a single configuration.

Thanks,
Jagan.