Re: Mercurial workflow and git/mercurial integration

Hi Florian,

2012/10/17 Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@gmail.com>:
> Hello Yann, all,
>
> I am having a hard time figuring out how to properly work with mercurial, and
> even after using the "mq" extension, I still find this pretty different from
> every other project I use to work on.
>
> It would be silly to ask the question of you switching to git, though that
> would certainly help contributors with their workflow :)
>
> Do you by chance know of aby git-mercurial gateway that would allow me to keep
> using a git-like workflow with branches and rebasing?

Don't know what is the distro you're using, but on archlinux, there is
git-hg-git from the aur.

BTW, you should also be able to get it from source:
https://github.com/offbytwo/git-hg

You may also need this:
http://samba.org/~jelmer/dulwich/

Sam