Re: How to build ARM hardfp/NEON toolchain with crosstool-ng

Not altogether sure, as we don't have my crosstool env right now, but
doesn't the '<crosstool dir>/share/doc/' directory contain an
appropriate example ".config" file? I do recall building such a NEON
capable toolkit for Beaglebone/Cortex-A8. The '.config' used was a
minor tweak to the example '.config'.

t.