Re: build failure in native gdb with crosstool-ng-1.13.1 on openSUSE 12.1

Hi Yann,

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> Could you test without the patch, but first setting the following before
> runninf ct-ng:
>  export CONFIG_SITE=

Yes, I saw that post on the buildroot mailing list too. As a quick
test it "fixed" the install-strip problem I was having. Now I want to
with and without the patch that is provided to my machine's
/usr/share/site/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.

Seeing as it appears to be a bug in openSUSE I guess your proposed
patch isn't necessary?

I'll report back when I've played around with it some more, but it
looks like the problem is fixed and appears to be a bug in openSUSE
12.1.

Best regards,
    Trevor