Re: Call For Participation: buildroot + crosstool-NG Developpers' Day

Hello

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 12:03, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> The meeting will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, October the 29th,
> 2011, the day after ELC-E 2011. The exact location is as yet unknown, but
> we'll be sure to keep you informed when it is.

For those of use who don't live in Europe, some kind of "on line
event" would be interesting :-)

BTW regarding the MacOSX trouble I have trying to create a working
mips toolchain, I was wondering if someone would be interested in
remote hacking?

What I can provide is a root ssh account on an OSX machine especially
installed for this occasion, with  decent ipv4 and ipv6 connectivity,
+ myself on irc, voip or jabber to give a hand for OSX specifics if
needed.

Guylhem

--
vCard: http://guylhem.tel