Re: final build log location

Hi Yann,

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Yann E. MORIN
<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
> Unless you can come with strong arguments against including it in the
> toolchain, in which case I will review my position, of course! Although
> there is no guarantee I would change my mind! :-]

I'm not looking to change anyone's opinion; the reasons you gave are
valid. I had thought that maybe this was a mistake (accidently moving
it to the install location), but since you have valid reasons I'm not
opposed to the current behaviour.

I like the logging feature of CT-NG, but most builds don't do logging
so I would normally just affix "2>&1 | tee LOG" to the end of any
builds I perform. Then, if I want to look through the log, the log is
sitting right there in my `pwd`.

I was sitting in my build (aka work-area) directory, had just
performed a successful CT-NG build, and wanted to look through the
build log... only to then have to go searching for it :-D