Re: Behaviour of toolchain "cannot find /lib/libc.so.0"

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 4:13 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni@free-electrons.com> wrote:
> Hello Yann,
>
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:53:12 +0200
> "Yann E. MORIN" <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
>
>> Yes, seems that binutils-2.20.1 stil requires some patches.
>> I haven't used 2.20.1 yet, so I did not see the issue so far.
>>
>> I'll look at it, and see what patches have to be forward-ported to
>> 2.20.1.
>
> Thanks. However, I'm also seeing the problem with a CodeSourcery
> problem. Do you have an idea which particular patch fixes the issue ?

I asked for the same. Obviously, Yann has no clue about what he is doing.

To answer your question, I'd say that `130-ld-sysroot.patch' is a good
candidate (if it does fix the issue), but I only had a quick look.

 - Arnaud