crosstool-NG: introduce support for uClibc/NPTL

Hello All!

I've added experimental support for uClibc/NPTL toolchains in crosstool-NG.

NPTL for uClibc is available for uClibc nightly snapshots, and those
interested in testing should first enable 'EXPERIMENTAL'.

Here is a quick step-by-step procedure:
  hg clone http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/hg/crosstool-ng ct-ng.uclibc-nptl
  cd ct-ng.uclibc-nptl
  ./configure --local
  make
  ./ct-ng armeb-test_nptl-linux-uclibcgnueabi
  ./ct-ng build

The resulting toolchain will be installed in:
  ~/x-tools/armeb-test_nptl-linux-uclibcgnueabi/

Thanks goes to Khem for his reference build script [1], the OpemEbedded
build script [2], and Johannes that provided a patchset very similar to
mine [3] (hence kind of proving I was not a complete moron in the first
place!).

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

[1] http://uclibc.org/~kraj/toolchain-uclibc.sh