Re: [CT-NG:patch 06/19] Update CT_DoSaveState and CT_DoRestoreState to check for existence

Yann, All

2010/4/11 Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr>:

> Let's just save/restore:
> - the prefix directory (where things get installed): CT_PREFIX_DIR
> - the build directory in its entirety: CT_BUILD_DIR
>
> That makes things much much more easy.
>
> Care to change your patch to this effect?

The CT_PREFIX_DIR is already being saved and restored, about saving the
complete CT_BUILD_DIR I'm not sure.

I think that saving the complete CT_BUILD_DIR is to much, for example
when I want to restart at the build at step gcc, I'm no longer
intressed
in the build directories of the companion libs, and binutils. They
have already been build successfully and are there installed installed
in the CT_PREFIX_DIR
(and thus restored).

This means that if I save / restore the complete CT_BUILD_DIR they
build directories only take up space in the zip-file and time when
saving / restoring them.

Bart