Re: building tool chain for zip it messenger (arm processor)

I've gone a bit further into this and researched your answers to another person regarding this issue here: http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2009-11/msg00017.html   I see now that I have to download the uClibc and make a config file manually.  In the uclibc menuconfig, I'm seeing several hooks back to linux kernel headers.  What should I be doing with regard to those flags? obviously the kernel on my box is x86 based so it doesn't seem like that would be relevant for this build and the kernel doesn't exist in my temporary build directory for ct-ng until I run make build and it gets downloaded.  Is there an FAQ or previous answer you've given to someone with regard to creating that uclibc config file?  I appreciate all the help you've given me so far however I'm finding this particular issue a little confusing still.

Are there any other helpful hints you may have regarding the uclibc file?  My target is an Xscale PXA270 based system, target kernel is 2.6.29/arm5tel.  That's why I've tried to set ct-ng for a 2.6.27.45 guessing that would be the closest option in ct-ng with relation to my target.

-geordy

Now when I'm trying to build the chain I'm getting a new error:

[INFO ]  Checking C library configuration
[ERROR]    You did not provide a uClibc config file!
[04:42] / make: *** [build] Error 1

Doesn't menuconfig build that config file as part of it's song and dance?