Re: Crosstool-NG configure requirements

Michael,
All,

On Thursday 13 August 2009 20:06:44 Michael Abbott wrote:
> > If any one steps in and say that their paricular version also works,
> > then I'm ready to relax/enhance the test to also recognise that
> > version.
> Oh, cool.  Don't particularly fancy adding install (presumably = the
> entire coreutils chain) to the list of tools (m4, autoconf, automake,
> libtool) I already pre-build!

What kind of 'install' can we expect? For sure, 'install's claiming to be
'coreutils' should be expected to work. But what about busybox'?

Anyway, the current line of development (the default branch in the repos)
no longer has a check on install claiming 'GNU coreutils', only on install
being present.

BTW, how long does it take to build the afore-mentioned tools (as a ratio
of the entire toolchain build-time)? You may entice me to make crosstool-NG
build them prior to the actual toolchain build (although we'd need some
sharing, should the user build multiple toolchains in the same work dir).

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |