From: crossgcc-owner@sourceware.org
[mailto:crossgcc-owner@sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Vivek Kumar Gupta
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 3:31 PM
To: Yann E. MORIN; crossgcc@sourceware.org
Subject: RE: Crosstool NG on Cygwin(WinXP): ARM922T, GCC 4.3.2,
uClibc0.9.30

Hi YEM,

Sorry for replying so late, just saving my job due to recession.

I just got one solution of this problem, kindly check if this is ok to
do this way.
Patches are in attachment.

Windows->cygwin m/c use to give for example i686-build_unknown-pc-cygwin
So now I have modified to "i686-build_unknown-cygwin"
Means removed pc-, so with this changes config.sub(guess) don't have any
problem and they pass it smoothly.

As we have discussed earlier also pc- was giving problem as it does not
come in any category. Also four parts are there in this so it obeys all
rules.

Please check this and include this patch if no body had given you
solution for this problem.

For checking my concept I build arm-unknown-eabi tool change, it worked
fine.

I have taken trunk of crosstoolNG of 2nd Feb 09

Other patch is just refresh of latest release of 2nd Feb 09.

Regards
Vivek