RE: gcc ARM CPU's

Thanks Yann,
I have tried the trunk of 16th Nov 2008, build was successful.
Thanks again.

Just a small silly question:

>> 2ndly ct-ng menuconfig => Target Options => Under Target
Optimizations >there are
>> few options like Architecture level, which is nothing but -march, so
can >it be
>> possible to give like armv4, armv7-m

>Was that a question? You can set architecture level there, yes. That is
>used
>as -march= parameter, but also as --with-arch= parameter when
configuring >gcc.
>Look at the gcc man to see possible values.

Here actually I am asking "Can it be possible to give two values
together separated by comma."
Like in Tune for CPU : arm922t,cortex-m3

Reason for this, I want a single compiler for both ARM 922T and Cortex
M3 boards.

Can it be possible by some means, like what will happen if I don't give
any values at all. Or some other way.

Right now it seems like I have to generate two compiler tool chains by
giving ARM Core Processor Types.

Regards
Vivek