testing crosstool-NG under fedora 8

  rather than reproduce all the gory details page by page, here's a
thought -- if someone out there has the time and ambition, and is
running fedora 8, they can try simply reproducing the builds that yann
documents here:

http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/dokuwiki/projects/crosstool

  just svn checkout ct-ng, and take a shot at rebuilding any of those
toolchains listed partway down the page.

  if it works for you on an f8 system, then we'll know i've screwed
something royally.  if it fails, at least we'll have confirmed that
it's reproducible.  i should be logged in most of the day so, if you
have a question, just ask.  i'd *really* like to figure out what's
going on here.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
    Have classroom, will lecture.