Re: Strange `find` syntax error in crosstool-ng

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
On Monday 28 January 2008 12:45:12 Michael Abbott wrote:
I have
$ find --version
GNU find version 4.1.20
$ cat /etc/issue
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 4 (Nahant Update 6)
Kernel \r on an \m

I'm very much interested in wether the build suceeds in these kind of ageing environments. Would you come back to us with the result, please?

Not so ageing, if you please ;)

Well, I think the build went ok -- it completed without any complaints after my patch, and I successfully compiled a baby program with the resulting -gcc, but I haven't tested it any further yet, in particular I haven't run anything cross-compiled by the toolchain yet.

I'll let you know how I get on. I guess I should post up the target system: it's an arm xscale, but I may have to tweak some configuration details yet.

Of course, the next big step is to build the kernel and try that...