Re: crosstools on Linux targeting Darwin/MacOS X

On Thursday 15 November 2007 03:08, Dustin McCartney wrote:
> Anyone here have much luck/experience creating a cross-compiler that
> is hosted in a Linux box that target's Darwin/MacOS X?
>
> I am finding very little information on this crosstool chain...
> Usually I find how-to's on building cross compilers for MacOS X which
> target Linux (the opposite direction I want to go).

I put a how-to here:
http://biolpc22.york.ac.uk/pub/linux-mac-cross/

There are ready built binaries there, plus information on how to build a
tool chain from source.

The compiler included in the binaries is Apple gcc 4.0.1 build 5247,
which is the one included in Xcode 2.2.1.

Regards,
Mike