Regarding Sh-Linux bi-endian tool chain

Hello All,

I am Ashay Jaiswal and iam trying to build a cross toolchain for SuperH
target(sh-linux), i wan to know-
"is it possible to build a single sh-linux toolchain that can support both
'little-endian' as well as 'big-endian' ?".

I tried the same by building glibc twice for little and big endian but
glib compilation fails for big-endian?

Any highlight in this regards would be of great help.

Thanks and Regards
Ashay Jaiswal

International Institute of Information Technology, PUNE, INDIA -411 057

DISCLAIMER: This Mail is from the International Institute of Information Technology ( ISquareIT, PUNE, INDIA-411 057 ) student mail system, The Institute is not responsible for the contents. In case you detect misuse or offensive content report to mailadmin@isquareit.ac.in.