Re: ARM gnueabi NPTL/TLS GCC 4.1.1 glibc 2.5

Yes, I ever built kernel with OABI support.

You can find all the EABI patches from arm linux kernel website. The
URL is http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/section.php?section=20.

It's hard to say from which kernel would support OABI compatibility
well. It evolves as time goes. You can search EABI in 'Search
summaries' to see which EABI patches should be applied.