Re: Debianising crosstool's output

On 4/21/06, Martin Guy <martinwguy@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking at turning crosstool output into Debian packages

For what it's worth, I have a script that takes the .rpm's and produces usable .deb's. It just uses alien, but it has to do some extra work to dance around a bug in alien. And, annoyingly, it requires root (alien is crapware...). But it does produce working .deb's. Would that do?