1) an automatic monthly run of the build matrix
2) an automatic monthly run of the gcc and
glibc regression tests

#1 is hard enough, but I could imagine setting it up.
#2 is really ambitious, as it would require nontrivial
amounts of hardware of all flavors.

In both cases, I'd need to set up sandboxes to
protect the build/test servers from crashes
or other damage caused by the build or test.
Presumably it'd be best to wipe the machine
before and after each run, and prevent it
from using the network during the run.

This would be an effort on the scale of
http://www.osdl.org/stp/